- 2 x skinless chicken breasts
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 2 x 1 cm thick slices white bread, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 4 tbsp Sesame dressing
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 200g green beans, topped and tailed
- 4 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 25g freshly shaved parmesan
- A small bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven 200°C fan.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then wrap 3 rashers of bacon around each breast so it is completely encased in the bacon. Lay in a small baking dish, and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the bacon is crisp and the chicken is cooked through. To test if the chicken is cooked, slice through the meat into the thickest part, there should be no pink at all. Once cooked, cut on the diagonal into 1cm slices.
- Whilst the chicken is roasting, prepare the croutons by spreading the cubes of bread out onto a baking sheet. Drizzle over the olive oil, sprinkle over the herbs and season with a good grind of slat and pepper. Slide into the oven with the chicken and bake for 12 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Mix the dressing by stirring together the Sesame Dressing with the mayonnaise, and season with a good grind of black pepper. Bring a small saucepan of water up to the boil. Once its boiling throw in the green beans and cooked for 3-4 minutes until just tender but with a little crunch. Drain well, and set aside.
- When the chicken, croutons and beans are cooked, assemble the salad by dividing the leaves between 4 bowls. Or assemble on a large sharing platter if you prefer. Top with the green beans, avocado and chicken slices. Sprinkle on the parsley and drizzle over the dressing. Finally scatter over the croutons and parmesan, and serve.