- 4 tbsp Sesame Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 326g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cucumber, finely diced
- A small handful each of coriander and flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- A small bunch of chives, snipped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take a mixing bowl and add the sesame dressing, olive oil and mustard, stirring well to make a smooth dressing.
- Add the chickpeas, sweetcorn, tomatoes, onion and cucumber and stir well to mix through the dressing.
- Finally add the coriander, parsley and chives and toss them through the salad and season to taste with salt and pepper. Best served at room temperature.