- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp Branston original pickle
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 300g leftover turkey meat, chopped or shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 bag watercress salad
- Handful of flaked toasted almonds
- Crusty bread, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half moon slices.
- Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
- Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.