- 1 bunch of leafy breakfast radishes
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 cucumber
- 2 long sticks of celery
- 100g flaked almonds
- Knob unsalted butter
- 6 tbsp sesame dressing
- Halve the radishes, leaving the leaves attached.
- Slice the spring onions into thin rounds.
- Slice the celery diagonally into thin strips.
- Halve the cucumber, peel and cut into 1 cm wide 4cm long batons.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, add a pinch of salt and when the mixture is foaming add the almonds. Toss until light brown in colour then remove from the pan and drain the butter.
- Put all of the ingredients apart from the almonds in a mixing bowl and toss thoroughly with the sesame dressing.
- Pile on a plate and sprinkle over the buttered almonds.