- 75g Mixed Green leaves
- 30g Green asparagus
- 30g Broccoli
- 20g Green Apple
- 20g Cucumber
- 10g Walnuts
- 3g Edible Flowers
- 30g Mizkan Sesame Dressing
- Pick a good selection of mixed green leaves and place in a bowl to serve.
- Prepare shaving of asparagus and cucumber with a peeler and place them over the mixed green salad.
- Blanch the broccoli for three minutes, cut into bite-size pieces and add to the salad.
- Add slices of apple and the walnuts and finalize the plate with drops of the sesame dressing and edible flowers.