- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Mizkan Kimchi sauce
- 2 large slices of good quality sourdough bread
- 25g butter, softened
- 75g sliced Strong cheddar
- 75g thin sliced Comte cheese
- 50g Quick prep kimchi – as made following previous instruction
- 1 whole Spring onion sliced
- Rapeseed oil
- Butter the sourdough and heat a large, lidded, frying pan and brush it with a touch of rapeseed oil.
- Place the cheddar over the bread (butter on the outside) and dot over with the Kimchi and spring onion. Top with the Comte cheese.
- Place the other slice on the cheese, butter side facing out. Fry gently on medium with the lid on to aid melting. Fry for 2-3 mins on each side, flipping carefully until the bread is toasted and golden. Slice in half and serve with the Kimchi mayo.