- 300g plain corn tortilla chips
- 450g leftover turkey, shredded
- 150g Branston pickle
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated (suggest Pilgrims Choice)
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Small handful of coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half moon slices.
- Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
- Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.