- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 5ml Branston Tomato sauce
- 15ml Branston Brown sauce
- 5ml Branston Worcester sauce
- 45ml Sarson’s vinegar
- 30ml honey
- Crushed clove garlic
- 1tsp dried crushed chillies
- 2.5ml freshly ground black pepper
- Cut 3 deep slashes in 6 chicken drumsticks.
- Mix together 15ml Branston Tomato sauce, 15ml Branston Brown sauce, 5ml Branston Worcester sauce, 45ml Sarson’s vinegar, 30ml honey, crushed clove garlic, 1ml dried crushed chillies, 2.5ml freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss chicken in marinade and leave to marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat oven to 200C and cook for 30mins until juice runs clear when pricked.