- 450g green beans, courgettes & capers cut into bite sized chunks
- 450g red chillies, red pepper & red onion cut into bite sized chunks
- 450g yellow peppers, baby sweetcorn and yellow courgettes cut into bite sized chunks
- 3tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1.2L Pickling vinegar
- Put the green vegetables into one bowl, the red into another and the green into a third.
- Layer them with salt, cover and leave overnight.
- The next day, rinse the vegetables thoroughly and pat dry then pack them into sterilised jars.
- Put the vinegar and sugar into jug and stir to dissolve. Pour the vinegar over the vegetables until covered then put on the lids. Leave for a week before eating.