For the slaw
- 25g red cabbage
- 25g shredded mooli
- 1 spring onion, sliced
For the dressing
- 2 tsp Mizkan Kimchi sauce
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
For the chicken burger
- Small chicken breast fillet approx 100-120g
- Salt and pepper
- 50g cornflour
- 50 ml buttermilk
- Brioche bun
- 3-4 leaves little gem lettuce
- Make the slaw by mixing the cabbage, mooli and spring onion together and set aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the Mizkan Kimchi sauce and set aside.
- Prepare the chicken. Season with salt and pepper, dip into the cornflour, and then dunk in the buttermilk. Dip back into the corn flour and deep fry for around 5 to 6 minutes until cooked through and super crunchy. Drain excess oil on kitchen paper.
- Toast the brioche bun lightly, layer over the bottom with half the kimchi mayo dressing sauce, and add the gem lettuce, the slaw, top with the fried chicken and drizzle over the remaining kimchi mayo. Top with the bun.