- 100g of pitted fresh cherries
- 2 thin slices of fresh ginger
- 250ml water
- 15ml sugar
- 15ml Sarson’s vinegar.
- 1 tin of Lychees
- Pomegranate seeds
- Place 100g of pitted fresh cherries in a pan, add 2 thin slices of fresh ginger, 250ml water, 15ml sugar and 15ml Sarson’s vinegar.
- Boil for 20 minutes until syrupy, allow to cool.
- Drain a tin of Lychees and place half a cherry in each; top with some pomegranate seeds and then place a blueberry in the centre as the iris.
- Drizzle some of the juice under the lychees for the finale to your gruesome dish!