- 4 courgettes (400g) (a mix of green and yellow if you can get them)
- 2 large carrots (about 300g)
- 400ml Sarson’s Speciality Pickling Blend
- To sterilise the jar, remove the rubber seals and put to one side. Put the jar in a large stainless steel pan, cover with water, bring to the boil and boil for 10 mins. Take off the heat, cover the pan and keep the jar warm until you are ready to fill it. Meanwhile put the rubber seal in a small pan and cover with water, bring to a simmer and simmer for 10 mins (boiling will damage the rubber). Cover the pan and keep warm until ready to fill the jar.
- Remove the ends of the courgettes and cut in half. Spiralize using the ribbon setting on the spiralizer. Peel and spiralize the carrots using the noodle setting. Pack the vegetables into 1 x 1 litre sterilised jar. Pour Sarson’s Pickling Speciality Blend over the vegetables. Close the lid and leave for 2-3 hours before eating. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.