- 15ml olive oil
- 1 sliced red onion and 1 sliced apple
- 200g sliced red cabbage
- 100g dried cranberries
- 50g sugar
- 50ml Sarson’s Vinegar
- 50g butter
- 200g Feta
- 1 pack of filo pastry
- Heat 15ml olive oil and fry 1 sliced red onion and 1 sliced apple for 5 minutes, add 200g sliced red cabbage, 100g dried cranberries, 50g sugar, 50ml Sarson’s Vinegar and cook for 15 minutes over a high heat until tender, then allow to cool.
- Melt 50g butter, cube 200g Feta and cut a pack of filo pastry into 10cm squares. For each parcel lay 2 squares on top of each other brushing each with a little melted butter.
- Spoon a little of mixture in the middle and top with a few cubes of Feta.
- Take the corners of the pastry and twist together to seal as a parcel.
- Cook in preheated oven 190C for 20 minutes until golden.