- 750g potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-2cm cubes
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp Sesame Dressing
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Small handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Additional ingredients (optional)
- A handful of anything extra you fancy - sliced radishes, chopped tomatoes, a few spoons of tinned sweetcorn, a couple of chopped hardboiled eggs, some chopped cooked beetroot
Set a pan over a high heat and pour in plenty of boiling water, adding a shake of salt. Bring back to the boil then tip in the diced potato, boiling for about 10 minutes until tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife. Drain well and leave in the colander to cool a little.
Add the spring onion, Sesame dressing, mayonnaise and coriander to a mixing bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper and stir through any extra ingredients you might fancy, or leave it plain and simple if you prefer.
Lastly, fold through the cooked potatoes and serve.