- 200g flat rice noodles
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ sliced white onion
- ½ sliced red pepper
- ½ sliced green pepper
- ½ sliced carrot
- 2 sliced spring onion
- 10 raw de-shelled king prawns
- 1 egg beaten
- Handful of beanspouts
- 2 tablespoon chilli bean paste
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Sarson’s malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sambal
- 2 wedges lime
- 1 medium sliced red chilli
- Heat the wok and add the oil. Throw in the sliced white onions, egg and prawns and give it a quick stir. Add the chilli paste in and stir fry for a couple of minutes to release the aromatics.
- Next gradually add the noodles and mix it in.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, salt, sambal and vinegar and make sure you keep moving the noodles around so all the flavours are thoroughly blended in.
- Finally add the beansprouts, carrots, spring onions, peppers and stir fry for another minute.
- Transfer over to serving plates and finish off by garnishing with the lime wedges and sprinkle the red chillies on top.
In collaboration with KIN Street Food.