- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 carrots
- 6 radishes
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 75-100ml Mizkan Kimchi sauce
- 1-2 fresh chillies, deseeded and sliced (optional)
- Thickly shred the cabbage and toss with the salt in a large bowl. Massage the salt into the cabbage for 30 seconds with your hands. Press down with a plate and add a weight. Leave for an hour.
- Thoroughly rinse the wilted cabbage to remove as much salt as possible. Dry kitchen completely. Lay on some kitchen towel to absorb excess moisture and add some towel on to, press to remove the moisture.
- Thickly shred the carrot, radish and medium slice the whole spring onions. Toss all together in a large bowl with a teaspoon of dried chilli flakes. Pour over the Kimchi Sauce and toss through well. Refrigerate until needed. Add fresh chilli to taste if desired.