- 200g wholemeal fusilli
- 8 tbsp Wasabi Style Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 4 x 175g salmon fillets
- 3 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g cooked beetroot, diced
- 200g feta, crumbled
- A small bunch coriander, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pan of water up to the boil and add the pasta. Cook until just tender, about 12 minutes. Drain well, return to the pan and toss through a tablespoon of Wasabi Style Dressing. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to a large frying pan, and set over a medium low heat. Take a corn on the cob, place end down on a chopping board and using a small sharp knife, cut down to slice the kernels off the cob. Add to the frying pan, and repeat with the other head of corn. Turn up the heat to high, and stir fry the corn for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so that it colours in places. Stir through the red onion and cook for a further 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and toss the cooked pasta through. Set aside to cool a little, then stir through another 3 tablespoons of dressing.
- Once the sweetcorn is cooking, preheat an overhead grill to medium high.
- Arrange the salmon fillets onto a grill pan, lining the pan with foil to make washing up easier. Season with a grind of salt and pepper and grill for about 7-8 minutes until golden and crisp. Use a fish slice to carefully turn the fillets over so they are skin side up. Return to the grill for another 7-8 minutes until the skin is deeply coloured and the fish just cooked through. To test, tease the flesh of one fillet apart with a knife, it should be opaque all the way through.
- Top serve, pile the lettuce onto a serving platter or between 4 large plates. Top with the pasta and sweetcorn mixture. Scatter over the tomatoes and beetroot and sprinkle on the feta cheese. Arrange the salmon fillets on top and drizzle over the remaining dressing. Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve.