- 1 ciabatta roll, halved
- 2 Lincolnshire sausages
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Branston Brown Sauce
- Grill or fry the sausages over a medium heat until cooked through and piping hot.
- Place the halved ciabatta roll under a grill and toast.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the egg over a medium-low heat until the white has set.
- Spread the Branston Brown Sauce generously over the toasted side of one half of the ciabatta roll.
- Top with the sausages and fried egg and place the other half of the ciabatta roll on top.