- 1tbsp Sesame oil
- 300g Kale, shredded with thick stalks removed
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1tbsp Sarson’s Malt Vinegar
- 1tbsp Mirin
- 2tsp Sesame seeds
- In a large frying pan with a lid heat the oil. Throw in the kale and toss in the oil, sprinkle with the garlic, stir and put the lid on to cook the kale for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Once the kale is cooked with toasty edges add the anchovies, 1tbsp Sarson’s Malt Vinegar and mirin.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, toss well, cook for an extra minute then serve.