- 1 small (6") flour tortilla
- ½ chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
- 1 small handful of spinach
- 1 medium roma tomato
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped into slices
- 1 tbsp Sesame dressing
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Place the oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Cut the chicken and green pepper into strips and place in the frying pan. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink and the peppers have softened.
- Add a small handful of spinach, chopped tomato and sesame dressing into a wrap. Then place the chicken and pepper on top. Wrap, cut and serve!
- Top tip- use Sesame Dressing as a serving dip for extra yumminess!