- 70g Spinach
- 50g Mango
- 30g Red Peppers
- 30g Yellow Peppers
- 5g Red Chillies
- 15g Macadamia nuts
- 3g Coriander cress
- 3g Red Amaranth cress
- 40g Mizkan Sesame Dressing
- Sliced cooked chicken breast (optional)
- Wash the spinach and put aside.
- Cut the mango into squares and keep aside to garnish the salad.
- Slice the peppers and the chillies very thinly and put aside.
- Mix the spinach with the sesame dressing and place the leaves on the bottom of a flat plate.
- Place the mango, peppers, chillies and macadamia nuts on top of the spinach, so it brings all of the colours together. If using the chicken now add the sliced cooked chicken breast.
- Garnish with the coriander cress and the red amaranth cress.