- 1tbsp oil
- 8 chicken pieces, wings and drumsticks
- 100ml Sarson’s Malt Vinegar
- 50ml Soy sauce
- 50ml Water
- 3tsp Sugar
- 10g ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 boiled eggs, shell removed
- Heat the oil in a large pan and brown the chicken pieces, in two batches if necessary.
- Pour 100ml Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, the soy sauce, water and sugar over the chicken and bring to the boil with the garlic and ginger.
- Add the boiled eggs to the pan and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is sticky.