For the chicken
- 1 large chicken breast – chopped into strips
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp Mizkan sushi sauce
For the salad
- Handful of shredded red cabbage (approx 40g)
- Handful of shredded carrot (approx 40g)
- Small handful of deseeded cucumber cut in fine julienne
- Handful watercress
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped coriander
- 2 whole spring onions finely sliced
- 1 chilli deseeded and sliced (optional)
- A dash of rapeseed oil or oil of choice
- 2 large soft flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Additional 4 teaspoons of sushi sauce for the wrap dressing
- In a small bowl mix the chicken with the ginger, garlic and sushi sauce.
- Prepare all the vegetables for the filling, toss all the vegetables and coriander together in a bowl and leave ready for the filling stage.
- In a small non stick pan, heat a dash of rapeseed oil on low to medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken strips, discard the excess marinade and cook for approx 4 minutes turning occasionally until the chicken is cooked through. Once cooked, set aside.
- Heat the tortillas for 10 seconds in a microwave (or heat to packet instructions). Spread the mayonnaise and the sushi sauce over the tortilla evenly. Load up the tortillas (heavier on one side leaving some empty wrap to finish) with the vegetable mix and hot chicken.
- Fold up the bottom 4cm of the wrap, then roll from the side into a cone. Repeat the same for the second wrap.
- Serve warm.