- 80g Tuna
- 7g Tobikko wasabi
- 30g Edamame
- 10g Wasabi peas
- 6g Spring onion
- 2g Nori
- 30g Mizkan Wasabi Dressing
- Cut small cubes of tuna and keep them in the fridge.
- Boil your edamame for two minutes and remove from the pod.
- Cut a very thin julienne of your Nori and reserve.
- Chop your spring onions and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the tuna, the edamame, the wasabi peas and the wasabi tobikko to the mxing bowl.
- Season the salad with the wasabi dressing and plate it nicely, garnishing with the fine nori julienne.