- 1.3kg red potatoes, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 100ml whole milk
- 2 tbsp Wasabi Style Dressing
- 50g butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Once the potatoes have been peeled and chopped, pop them in a large pan of water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium and cook until tender (about 17 minutes). Drain well.
- Meanwhile, bring the milk, butter and wasabi style dressing to a simmer in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until the butter melts. Then season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add to the potatoes and mash together until the mash is smooth and creamy.