- 200g brown basmati rice
- 150g frozen soy beans
- 8 tbsp Wasabi Style Dressing
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large handfuls of watercress
- 300g cooked cold water prawns
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tsp nigella seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the rice to a saucepan and cover generously with boiling water. Bring back up to the boil and cook for 25 minutes until tender, adding the soy beans for the final 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse well under cold water to cool, then drain again. Tip back into the pan and stir through half the Wasabi Style Dressing and a seasoning of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the eggs to a small pan and cover well with cold water. Set over a medium heat and cook for 8 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until cool enough to handle, then peel and slice in half.
- To assemble the salad, divide the watercress between 4 plates or shallow bowls. Spoon on the soy bean rice in a nice pile, then add the prawns, avocado, radishes and carrot - you can either mix it all up in a tumble or add each ingredient in a little pile, as you wish. Top with half an egg and scatter over the spring onions and a sprinkle of nigella seeds. Drizzle over the remaining Wasabi dressing and season with a grind of salt and pepper and tuck in.